- Features real trout and salmon making this recipe a great option for dogs with allergies to other proteins, like chicken.
- Limited ingredient and free from gluten, corn, soy, tapioca, potatoes, grains or chicken.
- Delivers a complete and balanced diet for dogs, from puppies to adults.
- Crafted with nutrient-rich flaxseed, alfalfa meal and legumes like peas and chickpeas.
- The smaller kibble size is specially designed for smaller dogs.
Watch your dog’s tail wag with delight as he chows down on Zignature’s Trout & Salmon Meal Formula. This limited ingredient canine kibble is completely free of potatoes, grains, corn, soy, eggs and chicken, and features real trout and salmon as the top two ingredients! You’ll also recognize other wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, flaxseed, peas, dehydrated alfalfa meal and sunflower oil for healthy omega fatty acids and other vitamins, mineral and nutrients. Trout and salmon are a great option for dogs who are allergic to more traditional protein options, like chicken. This grain-free recipe is also packed with powerful antioxidants and has low glycemic carbohydrates for a food you can feel good about feeding your pup.
Trout, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Potassium Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product.
ME Kcal/cup 395
A gradual transition to Zignature for up to 2 weeks is recommended.