- Formulated for sporting, tracking, and working dogs with an optimal nutrient ratio of 30% protein and 20% fat to help maintain peak performance during daily and sustained activities.
- Animal-based proteins with essential amino acids support sustained performance by helping to strengthen and oxygenate exercising muscles.
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and EPA promote joint health and mobility.
- An enhanced blend of fibers and prebiotics support healthy digestion.
- The only formula field tested to help reduce a dog’s peak body temperature caused by intense activity. *Internal Study
Help support your sporty sidekick’s active lifestyle with Eukanuba Premium Performance 30/20 SPORT Adult Dry Dog Food. This highly palatable kibble contains everything your canine companion needs, including the right balance of energy and nutrients, to help him reach and maintain peak performance. It contains a minimum of 30% protein and 20% fat with animal-based proteins that deliver essential amino acids. Essential amino acids help to strengthen and oxygenate your pup’s muscles as he exercises. This recipe also contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and EPA to promote joint health and mobility, plus a blend of fibers and prebiotics supports healthy digestion. And with DHA and antioxidants, along with a scientifically tailored antioxidant blend, this dry dog food also supports healthy cognitive function and defends against free radicals!
Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Corn Gluten Meal, Natural Flavors, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Pea Fiber, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Psyllium Seed Husk, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta L.), Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Niacin Supplement, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Dl-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, Trace Minerals [Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate], L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid.
3960 kcal/kg, 447 kcal/cup
We recommend at least a 7 day transition before you begin feeding the new food exclusively. Start by mixing 75% of the old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet's digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.