- High-quality chicken is always the first ingredient to provide the protein your dog craves and fuel their active lifestyle.
- Made with wholesome vegetables and carbohydrate sources to deliver the nutrition they need.
- Provides a precise blend of nutrients and antioxidant-rich ingredients to support your dog’s healthy immune system and overall wellness.
- Served in a hearty loaf style with a meaty texture that dogs instinctually crave to keep them coming back for more.
- Crafted with no by-product meals and no corn, wheat or soy ingredients.
For your dog, an active life full of adventure starts in their bowl. Serve them a meal that feeds their adventurous spirit with American Journey Active Life Formula Wet Dog Food. This recipe provides a well-rounded, balanced diet that includes real chicken as the first ingredient, nutrient-dense vegetables and wholesome carbohydrate sources. Every bite of this hearty, meaty, loaf-style food delivers the precise nutrition and overall wellness support your dog needs. Plus, this recipe is crafted with no animal by-product meals and no corn, wheat or soy ingredients, so you can feel good about filling your adventure partner’s bowl with this complete and balanced meal.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Brown Rice Flour, Barley, Oatmeal, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Blueberries, Cranberries, Ground Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride.
1,200 kcal/kg, 442 kcal/can
Adult: Feed 1 1/4 cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your dog. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide plenty of fresh water. These recommendations are guidelines only, and should be adjusted according to or based upon your dog's health, body condition, life stage, sex, activity and climatic temperature.
Gradually transition by adding a small amount of American Journey to your dog's current diet, reducing the amount of the current diet and increasing the amount of American Journey for 7 – 10 days until the transition is complete. For sensitive dogs, we recommend a 10 – 14 day transition.